Similac For Spit Up NON GMO 22.5 Oz
Clinical studies have demonstrated that the infant formula Similac For Spit Up NON GMO 22.5 Oz reduces spit-up frequency in healthy newborns by 54%. Our lactose-sensitive infant formula is non-GMO and simple to absorb. All US infant formula outlets combined as of 12/2019, according to Nielsen data. There is no discernible difference between milk from cows that were given rbST treatment and milk from cows that weren’t.Ingredients free of genetic engineering
- REDUCED SPIT-UP FREQUENCY BY 54%: Made with rice starch and clinically shown to reduce spit-up frequency in healthy infants by 54%†
- EASY TO DIGEST: Similac® For Spit-Up* infant formula is non-GMO,‡ easy to digest, and suitable for babies with lactose sensitivity
- SUPPORTS BABY’S BRAIN & EYE DEVELOPMENT: Features our exclusive blend of DHA, lutein, and vitamin E, special ingredients found in breast milk that are important for helping to support baby’s brain and eye development
- PREFERRED BRAND: Similac is the #1 infant formula brand fed in hospitals
- MIXING TIPS: The rice starch in this formula mixes more slowly & may look “grainy”; this is normal & shouldn’t affect feeding
Clinical studies have demonstrated a 54% reduction in spit-up frequency in healthy newborns when using Similac For Spit-Up infant formula.[1,*] Our lactose-sensitive infant formula is suitable because it is non-GMO and simple to digest.
Corn Syrup, Modified Rice Starch, Milk Protein Isolate, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Sugar, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil, Galactooligosaccharides. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Lycopene, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, L-Cystine Dihydrochloride, Salt, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ferrous Sulfate, Taurine, m-Inositol, Choline Bitartrate, Zinc Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols, Niacinamide, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, Potassium Hydroxide, and Nucleotides (Adenosine 5’-Monophosphate, Cytidine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5’-Monophosphate).