Buy Organic Infant Goat Milk Follow-on Formula 2
In the US, #Organic Infant Goat Milk Follow-on Formula 2 follow-up Goat Milk is Simple to Digest Only young bellies between the ages of 6 and 12 months are intended for the formula.
Our Stage 2 Goat Milk Formula incorporates:
- Recent goat milk
- Prebiotics with omega 3 (DHA) and 6 (ARA) fatty acids
- For formula-fed infants with delicate tummies, goat milk may be an excellent choice because it naturally promotes gentle digestion. Without any additions, we use all the beneficial ingredients your child needs for a pleasant start in life.
- Pure Label. Natural Gentleness
There are no GMOs, corn syrup, maltodextrin, growth hormones, artificial sweeteners, chemicals, pesticides, colours or preservatives in Our Bubs® infant formula or Aussie BubsTM toddler formula. Certified Clean Label.
Directions for use:
- Initial hand washing. Use boiling water or a steriliser to sterilise the bottle and teat.
- Use only potable, previously boiled water. Fill the bottle with the necessary amount of boiled, cooled water.
- Using the supplied scoop and the built-in leveller on the Can, add the necessary number of loosely packed level scoops in accordance with the feeding guidance. For every 60mL of water, add 1 scoop of powder.
- Shake vigorously until all powder is gone. Before eating, check your wrist for warmth. It shouldn’t feel hot, just lukewarm. Serve soon after preparation.
- You should make each bottle separately. A bottle of prepared formula must be refrigerated and used within 24 hours if it is to be stored before use. leftover formula from a feed
Full cream goat’s milk powder*1 38.5 %, maltodextrin*,
vegetable oils* (sunflower oil*, rapeseed
oil*), lactose*, starch*, calcium carbonate, calcium
hydroxide, calcium citrate, algal oil2, L-cystine, iron
sulphate, magnesium chloride, vitamin C, L-tryptophan,
L-tyrosine, sodium citrate, sodium chloride,
iron lactate, vitamin E, zinc sulphate, niacin, pantothenic
acid, copper sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin
B1, vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin B2, manganese
sulphate, potassium iodide, vitamin K, sodium selenite,
vitamin D3, biotin, vitamin B12
* from organic farming,
1 100 g infant formula powder are made from 284 ml
full cream milk,
2 contains DHA (as required by the legislation for all
Allergen declaration: Contains milk