LITTLE STEPS Growing Up Milk 800g
Buy LITTLE STEPS Growing Up Milk 800g For babies aged 12 months and older, LITTLE STEPS® Growing Up Milk is made to help ensure they have a strong nutritional foundation.
LITTLE STEPS® Childhood Milk contains vitamins A and C to promote a child’s immune system’s healthy operation as well as calcium and vitamin D for appropriate bone growth and development. Additionally, it is fortified with iodine, omega 3 & 6, and iron to assist normal growth as well as iron to support proper cognitive development.
Important feeding advice:
- Do not press powder into the scoop or add extra powder or water to make the feeds stronger or weaker. Powder can make your infant sick if you use too much or too little of it.
- When necessary, we advise preparing each feed in a separate bottle.
- Discard incomplete feed in the bottle as soon as you can for hygiene reasons.
- Prepared formulas can be mixed with food for older babies. If not prescribed by a doctor, do not modify or add to formulations.
- Never microwave food to reheat because hot spots might form and scald.
- Keep in mind that the first year is not the time to drink cow’s milk.
Skimmed milk, maltodextrin, vegetable oils (sunflower, coconut, rapeseed), whey permeate (milk), lactose (milk), calcium citrate, emulsifier (soya lecithin), stabilisers (sodium and potassium citrates), vitamin C, potassium phosphate, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, antioxidants (tocopherol-rich extract, ascorbyl palmitate), riboflavin, vitamin A, potassium iodide, vitamin D, vitamin B12.
- Steel can that is always recyclable
- Simple scooping and recycling
- Recyclable protective lid