SMA LITTLE STEPS Follow on Milk 800g
Buy SMA LITTLE STEPS Follow on Milk 800g Easy to open lid. Scoop can be kept within the can suspended. Utilise the product in 4 weeks. There are roughly 177 scoops in each can. Second stage (6–12 months). Suitable from 6 months and above, to supplement the weaning diet This formula is made for infants starting at 6 months of age to support the weaning diet and make sure they have a strong nutritional basis for life.
SMA LITTLE Continue Iron is added to milk to encourage healthy cognitive development. In order to support the healthy growth and development of bones, it also contains calcium and vitamin D. Additionally, vitamin D helps children’s immune systems operate normally. Purchase 800G SMA LITTLE STEPS FOLLOW ON MILK.
- Forever recyclable steel tin
- Easy scoop, easy to recycle
- Protective lid also recyclable
Important feeding advice: –
Do not press powder into the scoop or add extra powder or water to make the feeds stronger or weaker. Powder can make your infant sick if you use too much or too little of it.
- When necessary, we advise preparing each feed in a separate bottle.
- Discard incomplete feed in the bottle as soon as you can for hygiene reasons.
- Prepared formulas can be mixed with food for older babies.
- If not prescribed by a doctor, do not modify or add to formulations
- Never microwave food to reheat because hot spots might form and scald.
- Keep in mind that the first year is not the time to drink cow’s milk.
Skimmed milk, vegetable oils (sunflower, coconut, rapeseed), maltodextrin, lactose (milk), milk proteins, minerals (calcium citrate, sodium citrate, potassium citrate, magnesium citrate, potassium chloride, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, copper sulphate, manganese sulphate, potassium iodide, potassium phosphate, sodium selenite), fish oil (DHA), emulsifier (soya lecithin), vitamins (vitamin C, vitamin E, niacin, pantothenic acid, thiamin, riboflavin, vitamin A, vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin K, vitamin D, biotin, vitamin B12), antioxidants (tocopherol-rich extract, ascorbyl palmitate).