NAN SUPREMEpro 1 is a premium starter infant formula that is nutritionally complete for healthy infants from birth. Infants over 6 months of age will need additional nourishment. The sachet format is useful when on-the-go and travelling.
- NAN SUPREMEpro 1 is specially designed to ensure your formula fed infant receives balanced, high quality nutrition.
- Our latest scientifically advanced formulation is backed by more than 150 years of Nestlé expertise.
- Starter infant formula. The partially hydrolysed whey protein source is from cow’s milk.
- 4 x single use sachets
- Wash your hands carefully.
- Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly. Boil for 5 minutes. Leave covered until use.
- Boil drinking water and allow to cool until lukewarm (40°C)
- Consult feeding table. First, pour water into the bottle.
- Add powder using correct number of full sachet(s) for age of infant.
- Cap the feeding bottle, and shake well until powder is fully dissolved. Check temperature before feeding the baby. Feed immediately. It is safer to feed immediately after prepared.
To maintain the number of live cultures, the boiled water must be cooled down to about body temperature before adding the powder.
Prepare each bottle individually. Formula left in the bottle after a feed must be discarded.
Your infant may require more or less than the prepared volume. Two sachets in 240mL of water may be required for some infants. Do not mix only part of sachet.
This box contains 4 sachets only which will not provide a full day of formula feeds for your baby.
Always hold baby while feeding, leaving baby unattended may cause choking.