Buy Nestlé NAN OPTIPRO 1
Buy Nestlé NAN OPTIPRO 1 online to keep your baby comfortable and content, Nestle NAN Pro Infant Formula with Iron Powder is designe to mimic the comprehensive nutrients and softness of breast milk. Easy-to-digest Nan baby formula is a powder milk-based baby formula prepare with premium nutrients and probiotics for babies, including probiotic L. reuteri to boost immunological development and digestive health. This infant formula provides nutrients for infants 0 to 12 months old. Simply combine this NAN infant formula powder with water and feed your baby right away, or store the stage 1 baby food in the refrigerator and use it within 24 hours.
- Wash your hands carefully.
- Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly. Boil for 5 minutes. Leave covered until use.
- Boil drinking water and allow to cool until lukewarm (40°C)
- Consult feeding table. First, pour water into the bottle. Then, add powder using only the scoop provided. Level scoop using inner rim of can.
- Make sure the scoop is dry and suspend scoop on inner rim of can. Close lid tightly after each use and store in a cool dry place.
Cap the feeding bottle, and shake well until powder is fully dissolved. Check temperature before feeding the baby. Feed immediately. It is safer to feed immediately after prepared.
How To Use:
WARNING: Only one meal should be prepare at a time. Feed your infant right away, and carefully adhere to the directions. Milk that is left over should be thrown away, not kept. At all times during the meal, keep the child in your arms. If the child is left alone, they risk drowning. A baby cup should take the place of the bottle whenever your youngster is old enough.
Breast milk that hasn’t been boil, poor dilution, or boiling water can all be harmful to a baby’s health. Your baby’s health may suffer from improper feeding, preparation, or storage. ALSO A REMINDER: NAN OPTIPRO 1 is a milk beverage that has been carefully designed for young, healthy children from one year and up. It is not a substitute for breast milk. As long as possible, breastfeeding should be continue.