Enfamil NeuroPro Premature Baby Formula
Enfamil NeuroPro Premature Baby Formula , a new product with MFGM that first nourishes the brain and satisfies the unique nutritional requirements of infants born preterm or with low birth weight, is now available.MFGM in formula enhances cognitive development similarly to breast milk, according to emerging research from a recent clinical study. *NeuroPro is the only formula that contains a fat-protein blend of MFGM and DHA that was previously only found in breast milk. To support early growth and help your child catch up to full-term, breastfe infants, Enfamil NeuroPro EnfaCare also contains extra protein, calcium, and vitamins & minerals.
- AIDS IMMUNE SYSTEM: formula made from milk that has 22 calories per fluid ounce and is enhance nutritionally to boost the development of the baby’s immune system
- CATCH-UP GROWTH IS PROMOTED: clinically demonstrate to encourage catch-up growth comparable to that of full-term breastfed babies
- DHA IS RECOMMENDED BY SPECIALISTS: Enfamil Enfacare contains DHA, which is a brain-building nutrient.
- BRAIN-BUILDING FOODS: Get brain-building food from Enfamil.
- PEDIATRICIAN RECOMMENDED: Enfamil is the #1 infant formula brand recommende by pediatricians.
- SNAP ELIGIBLE: Eligible to be purchase with Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits.
Carefully following the guidelines below is necessary to ensure the baby’s wellbeing. Use only as instructe by a health care provider. Serious injury could be cause by poor hygiene, preparation, dilution, usage, or storage. Although this powder is designe for premature babies, it should not be give to premature babies or babies who may have immune system issues unless specifically instructe and monitore by the baby’s doctor. Talk to the doctor about the best formula for the infant.Talk to your baby’s doctor about the necessity of using cool, boil water for missing and the necessity of pre-boiling clean utensils, bottles, and nipples.1) Prior to preparing the recipe, properly wash your hands with soap and water.2) Fill the bottle with the necessary volume of water.
Safe Handling Instructions:
Infant formula can deteriorate soon after being prepare. Either feed right away, or cover and store in the fridge at 35 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit (2 to 4 degrees Celsius) for no more than 24 hours. If prepare formula has been out of the fridge for more than two hours, do not use it. Don’t freeze ready-to-use formula. Use formula within an hour of the feeding starting or discard.