Aptamil Pepti 2 Milk Formula Powder Supplier
Buy Aptamil Pepti 2 Milk Formula Powder Supplier For infants with cow’s milk allergies, Aptamil Pepti is a nutritious powder that has been carefully developed to be hypoallergenic. It is an appropriate sole source of nourishment for infants age 0 to 12 months as a dietary supplement. With this hydrolyze whey-based formula, you can provide your children with their recommende daily intake of nourishment for good health.
- For the dietary control of cow’s milk allergy, Aptamil Pepti is a hypoallergenic formula based on extensively hydrolyzed whey.
- The nutritionally complete formula Aptamil Pepti is suitable for infants aged 0 to 12 months.
- Aptamil Pepti is 100% whey-based, has a special GOS/FOS (9:1) combination, Omega 3 LCPs, and nucleotides.
- Suitable for use as an infant’s only source of nutrition as well as a child’s main source of nutrition when combined with other foods. Only for enteral usage.
- A meal with specific medical uses is called Aptamil Pepti. It should only be use when a doctor is present.
- Ideal for babies with an allergy to cow’s milk.
- Contains 100% whey protein, Omega 3 LCPs, nucleotides.
- Suitable as a sole source of nutrition for babies from birth till 12 months of age.
Directions for Use:
- Use under medical supervision.
- Clean your hands and sterilize the containers before preparing the feed.
- Boil water for 5 minutes and leave it till lukewarm.
- With the measuring cup, pour the recommende amount into the lukewarm water.
- Stir well until the powder dissolves.
- Check the feeding table for preparing it.
- Use the feed within half an hour after preparing.
Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed whey protein (from milk), Vegetable oils (Palm oil, Coconut oil, Rapeseed oil, High oleic sunflower oil, Sunflower oil), Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) (from milk), Calcium phosphate, Emulsifiers (citric acid esters of mono- and di-glycerides of fatty acids), Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Fish oil, Potassium chloride, Magnesium hydrogen phosphate, Oil from Mortierella alpina, Sodium chloride, Choline chloride, Vitamin C, L-Tyrosine, Inositol, Taurine, Ferrous sulphate, Zinc sulphate, L-Carnitine, Sodium citrate, Vitamin E, Uridine 5′-monophosphate sodium salt, Cytidine 5′-monophosphate, Pantothenic acid, Adenosine 5′-monophosphate, Inosine 5′-monophosphate sodium salt, Nicotinamide, Guanosine 5′- monophosphate sodium salt, Copper sulphate, Vitamin A, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Potassium iodide, Folic acid, Manganese sulphate, Sodium selenite, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12.